- The Stampede Vigilante Premium Camo Bug Deflector safeguards your windshield with a sturdy backwoods aesthetic
- Depending on the make and model, a wide range of camouflage designs are available
- Redirects the aerodynamic path of bugs and debris
- Simple and quick installation can be done at home
- Made in the United States of America
- A 1-Year Warranty is included
The open road is littered with airborne hazards. Everything from pebbles to flying insects can dent and damage your paint job, or even crack your windshield. You can install a super-strong and aerodynamic solution: an insect deflector redirects the path of oncoming debris so it travels up and over your hood and windshield, saving your vehicle from costly repairs. But most black or brown bug deflectors are boring and tend to ruin a vehicle's unique style. Luckily, the Stampede Vigilante Premium Camo Bug Deflector safeguards your paint job and your windshield while adding a classic style to your car.
Your Stampede Vigilante Premium Camo Bug Deflector is made of a tough, high-impact ABS plastic that can withstand the harsh hazards that the open road throws its way. This deflector is specifically measured and built using your vehicle's make and model so it will match every curve and contour of your vehicle's front end for a seamless fit. It's engineered to sit just above the surface of your hood for easy and convenient cleaning from top to bottom!
This hood deflector installs simply and speedily right in the comfort of your own garage, no need for a visit to the body shop. Constructed right here in the United States, it comes with a 1-Year Warranty.