- Fortify your truck's defense against moving cargo with the Steelcraft Heavy Duty Headache Rack
- Made with 6-gauge steel and layered in a protective black powder coat
- Features louvered design with detachable middle louver panel
- Incorporates back paneling with room for LED add-ons
- Comes with necessary mounting hardware
- Won't inhibit brake lights
- Supported by a 2-Year Warranty
One of the biggest threats to hauling heavy payloads is having loose cargo slide around your truck bed. To avoid having something smash into your back window, you need the strength and protection of the Steelcraft Heavy Duty Headache Rack.
Constructed from toughened, 6-gauge steel, this headache rack is built to ward off any looming threat to your rear cabin space. The modern, louvered design even adds extra shade to keep your cabin cool. However, the center louvered panel is entirely detachable for those days you want full-on rear window access. This rack is suited for customization with the ability to assemble, take apart and switch out the upper paneling to solid black or spaced-out designs. It's great for adding on LEDs and won't interfere with your brake lights at all. A final black powder coat goes the extra mile by protecting your rack from rust and corrosion. Everything you need for an easy, no-drill installation (like all necessary hardware) comes in your order.
Add some muscle to your rig by installing the Steelcraft Heavy Duty Headache Rack. Supported by a 2-Year Warranty.