Tuff Country 10891 fits the following vehicles:
- 1973-1987 Chevrolet C/K Pickup
- 1973-1987 GMC C/K Pickup
- Tuff Country Ladder Bars are designed to decimate axle hop and rear wrap in trucks
- Made of heavy-duty 1 ¼ inch USA Steel for increased durability and strength
- Ladder bars increase acceleration, improve traction, and come with all the necessary hardware included
- Made proudly in the USA
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for peace of mind
It's never fun to put the pedal down only to have your rear end wrap up and your back tires to jump off the ground. Not only is it risky, but you could face a sizable repair bill as your axles, body, and chassis can sustain considerable damage. Tuff Country Ladder Bars will provide your vehicle the extra grip it needs for powerful acceleration, eliminating axle hop and rear wrap issues altogether.
Your Tuff Country Ladder Bars are the answer if you need a more stable drive, even in low-traction situations and off-roading applications. With all the slop that wrapped axles add to your braking system eliminated, you'll also notice an improvement. Additionally, every set of bars is specially fitted for your particular truck.
These Tuff Country Ladder Bars, which are sold in pairs, are forged from 100% American Steel and as tough as their name suggests. They are constructed from 1 1/4-inch circular tubes. All required mounting hardware is provided for a simple installation and is produced right here in the United States. Limited Lifetime Warranty included.