- Wiring your vehicle-to-trailer brake lights is simple and quick with the Westin T Connector Wiring Harness
- Conveniently incorporated tail light converters; OEM-style connectors provide a seamless connection
- No special tools needed for set up thanks to the full, non-invasive wiring design
- Features premium 16-gauge 100% copper wire for long-lasting reliability
- All installation hardware and accessories included
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty included
When you set up your Westin T Connector Wiring Harness, connecting your trailer lights with your tow vehicle lights can be a fast and simple experience; you might even enjoy it! This OEM-style connector is compatible with the vast majority of vehicles on the road and set up can be completed in under an hour thanks to its high industry standards of engineering. This one-piece harness has a tail light converter built in and installs in line with your tail light connectors.
Constructed from premium16-gauge 100% copper wire, this durable system achieves superior current flow. Each T-Connector features OEM quality terminals, connector housings, and harness components. This system plugs straight into your factory electrical harness so you can forget about cutting and taping a rainforest of noodle-thin wires.
Requiring no special tools, the installation couldn’t be simpler. Complete installation instructions are provided along with all required hardware and accessories. NAPA is proud to offer your Westin T Connector Wiring Harness, and your purchase is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.