Car Battery Replacement Service
Routine car battery replacement service is a critical aspect of maintenance. Your vehicle’s battery is responsible for starting the engine and providing power to your headlights, instrument panel, air conditioning system and more. If you notice any of the following symptoms, it’s time to stop into your local NAPA Auto Care center for a vehicle inspection and a car battery service:
- Battery warning light is illuminated
- Engine will not start when the key is turned in the ignition or the START button is pressed
- Engine or motor starts, but quickly dies
- Headlights and interior lights are dimming or flickering
As time passes, the battery's charge capacity diminishes and it becomes more difficult to hold a charge. As a result, the battery may not provide enough power to start the vehicle or run the electrical system effectively. A typical automotive battery lasts between 3 to 5 years, depending on the manufacturer and usage.
Searching online for “battery service near me?” Thanks to the nationwide NAPA Network, there’s a local repair shop nearby. Schedule an appointment at one of the 17,000+ NAPA Auto Care centers.
What Does a Car Battery Replacement Service At NAPA Auto Care Include?
Let the ASE-certified technicians at your local NAPA Auto Care center inspect and replace the battery in your sedan, truck, SUV or minivan. We offer reliable service that uses the best vehicle batteries from top brand names like AAA and NAPA.
A car battery replacement service is a quick, straightforward procedure that only takes 20 to 30 minutes. Your vehicle battery service at a NAPA Auto Care center should include:
- Thorough testing of the battery and related electrical systems
- Cleaning of corrosive debris from battery tray and terminals
- Replacing a dead/dying battery with a high-quality battery that can support the extensive and complex electrical systems in modern vehicles (the new battery must meet or exceed the specifications of the original battery)
- Inspection of the charging system after the new battery is installed to prevent recurring issues and other costly repairs
How Much Does Car Battery Replacement Cost?
NAPA Auto Care is happy to take care of your battery replacement service for you. This automotive service includes the cost of a new battery (this can vary depending on the size and cold cranking amps required for your vehicle) and the cost of professional labor, which averages approximately $200 total. Enter your vehicle details into the Auto Care Repair Estimator Tool so you can budget precisely for a reliable car battery service
The NAPA Network is driven to ensure you get the best parts and the best service. We offer a 24-Month/24,000-Mile Peace of Mind Warranty, which covers parts and labor on all qualifying repairs and maintenance, so you always get the best service for the right price at NAPA Auto Care.