Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
GEARWRENCH® is a premier mechanics hand tool brand, offering products that are designed and manufactured to meet the tough requirements of Professional Automotive Technicians and Industrial users. Since the launch of its original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996, the GEARWRENCH® brand has continuously led the industry with breakthroughs in wrenches, ratchets, sockets, and specialty tools. The GEARWRENCH® product range now has over 4,800 SKUs, offering a complete line of tools for Automotive and Industrial users. It includes ratcheting wrenches, 90-tooth and 120-position ratchets, sockets, torque wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, pry bars, striking tools, and automotive specialty tools, and has recently added tool storage, lighting, and shop assist equipment.
- 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" Ratchet Set with Full SAE / Metric Ratcheting Wrench Sets
- 90-tooth gear delivers a 4° swing arc to turn a fastener in tight confines
- Ratchets: Teardrop, low-profile head and flush-mounted on/off switch allow better access in tight spaces
- Ratchets: Enclosed head design for extreme resistance to dirt infiltration
- Ratcheting Wrenches: Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Ratcheting Wrenches: 12-point ratcheting box-end for use on 6 or 12-point fasteners
- Ratcheting Wrenches: Longer, wider beam for improved reach, leverage, and comfort
- CLICK HERE to visit our brand page and learn more about our products.
|Set Piece Count||25|
|Ratchet Head Movement||None|
|Drive Size||1/2 in,1/4 in,3/8 in|