Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
GEARWRENCH® is a premier mechanics hand tool brand, offering products that are designed and manufactured to meet the tough requirements of Professional Automotive Technicians and Industrial users. Since the launch of its original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996, the GEARWRENCH® brand has continuously led the industry with breakthroughs in wrenches, ratchets, sockets, and specialty tools. The GEARWRENCH® product range now has over 4,800 SKUs, offering a complete line of tools for Automotive and Industrial users. It includes ratcheting wrenches, 90-tooth and 120-position ratchets, sockets, torque wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, pry bars, striking tools, and automotive specialty tools, and has recently added tool storage, lighting, and shop assist equipment.
- Best in Class Tool Kit for Damaged Screw and Bolt Extraction
- Ratchet: 90-tooth gear delivers a 4° swing arc to turn a fastener in tight confines
- Bolt Biter: Tapered entry enables socket to easily seat on a damaged fastener
- Extraction Screwdrivers: Striking impact to drive spring-loaded handle to remove rounded and frozen screws
- Tongue and Groove Pliers: With the Auto-Bite™ lever engaged, squeeze the handles and the jaw automatically adjust to a strong grip
- Tongue and Groove Pliers: Exclusive Auto-Bite™ lever enables one handed jaw adjustment
- CLICK HERE to visit our brand page and learn more about our products.
|Set Piece Count||13|
|Socket Size||7mm, 8mm [5/16 in], 10mm, 11mm [7/16 in], 12mm, 13mm, 14mm [9/16 in], 16mm [5/8 in]|
|Ratchet Head Movement||None|
|Drive Size||3/8 in|