Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
GEARWRENCH® is a premier mechanics hand tool brand, offering products that are designed and manufactured to meet the tough requirements of Professional Automotive Technicians and Industrial users. Since the launch of its original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996, the GEARWRENCH® brand has continuously led the industry with breakthroughs in wrenches, ratchets, sockets, and specialty tools. The GEARWRENCH® product range now has over 4,800 SKUs, offering a complete line of tools for Automotive and Industrial users. It includes ratcheting wrenches, 90-tooth and 120-position ratchets, sockets, torque wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, pry bars, striking tools, and automotive specialty tools, and has recently added tool storage, lighting, and shop assist equipment.
- Can Also Be Inserted Into A Socket, Allowing Them To Be Used With A Ratchet
- Narrower Profile When Used In A Ratcheting Wrench For Confined Space Access
- Zinc Phosphate Coating for Corrosion Resistanace
- Ball Detent Securely Holds The Insert Bit In The Wrench
- Zinc phosphate coating for corrosion resistance
- Ball detent securely holds the insert bit in the wrench
- Size markings on base for easy identification
- CLICK HERE to visit our brand page and learn more about our products.
|Bit Set Piece Count||11|
|Contents||11 Torx Ratcheting Wrench Insert Bits (T10 - T55)|
|Bit Set Type||Torx Bits That Fit In 8mm, 12mm and 15mm Wrenches or Ratcheting Wrenches|