Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
GEARWRENCH® is a premier mechanics hand tool brand, offering products that are designed and manufactured to meet the tough requirements of Professional Automotive Technicians and Industrial users. Since the launch of its original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996, the GEARWRENCH® brand has continuously led the industry with breakthroughs in wrenches, ratchets, sockets, and specialty tools. The GEARWRENCH® product range now has over 4,800 SKUs, offering a complete line of tools for Automotive and Industrial users. It includes ratcheting wrenches, 90-tooth and 120-position ratchets, sockets, torque wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, pry bars, striking tools, and automotive specialty tools, and has recently added tool storage, lighting, and shop assist equipment.
- Surface Drive Box End
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- CLICK HERE to visit our brand page and learn more about our products.
|Wrench Size||10 mm,11 mm|
|SAE or Metric||Metric|