Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
GEARWRENCH® is a premier mechanics hand tool brand, offering products that are designed and manufactured to meet the tough requirements of Professional Automotive Technicians and Industrial users. Since the launch of its original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996, the GEARWRENCH® brand has continuously led the industry with breakthroughs in wrenches, ratchets, sockets, and specialty tools. The GEARWRENCH® product range now has over 4,800 SKUs, offering a complete line of tools for Automotive and Industrial users. It includes ratcheting wrenches, 90-tooth and 120-position ratchets, sockets, torque wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, pry bars, striking tools, and automotive specialty tools, and has recently added tool storage, lighting, and shop assist equipment.
- Research & Design engineers use Weller® soldering tools to exchange components as they test products and prepare them for mass production
- Technicians use Weller soldering tools for touch-up work at the end of the production line, such as cleaning up faults and joints
- Technicians use Weller® soldering tools when a product comes off the line with a flaw and requires significant rework
- Service professionals use Weller® soldering tools when a product comes back for under-warranty repair
- Wrench Drive Adapter 1/2 in. to 3/8 in. Drive Square
- CLICK HERE to visit our brand page and learn more about our products.
|Drive Adapter Weight||.1 lb|
|Drive Adapter Length||4.75"|
|Drive Adapter Type||GearWrench|
|Drive Adapter Drive Size||1/2 in.|
|Adapting Size||3/8 in.|