Product Video Gallery
NAPA - NAPA Legend Professional Battery
The advanced features and trusted reliability of NAPA replacement batteries are what legends are based on. NAPA Legend batteries can be a perfect match for sedans, hatchbacks, crossovers, SUVs and standard pickup trucks. Your new, modern, maintenance-free automotive battery will deliver years of dependable service. This high-powered battery is made in the United States.
The NAPA Legend Professional Battery features optimal starting power and a high reserve capacity for emergency power, as well as for running interior and exterior accessories. The reinforced internal components ensure top-level performance day in and day out. And the flush cover design, which eliminates wobbly vent plugs and hazardous acid spills, stays dry to stop corrosion before it starts.
NAPA knows how to make a car or truck battery replacement easy. Quickly install using the incorporated handles to slide into place. And take advantage of our nationwide 2-Year Free Replacement Warranty on all NAPA Legend Professional batteries. Don’t forget to order your battery accessories, like battery hold down straps, caps, covers, boxes and bolts.
Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Legendary Starting Power w/ Dependable Performance. Computer-Controlled Manufacturing Assures Quality & Long Life. Deep Pocket Envelope Separators Prevent Shorts For More Power. Convenient Handle For Ease Of Installation & Safe Handling.
- Legendary starting power with dependable performance.
- Flush cover design eliminates the danger of harmful acid spills and loose vent plugs to keep battery top dry and corrosion-free.
- Handles included for convenient installation and transportation.
- Utilizes advanced engineering and computer-aided manufacturing in providing a flush cover design that allows the battery to fit into the vehicle with no hold-down or vent cap interference.
- Plenty of reserve capacity for accessories, computers, and emergency needs.
|Negative Terminal Location||Side Left|
|Reserve Capacity||76 min|
|Battery Terminal Type||SAE|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5140RMF|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. NA|
|Sub Brand||The Legend Professional|
|Cranking Amperage||545 A|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||445 A|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Warranty Code||24 Months Free Replacement|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Manufacturer||East Penn Mfg., Co.|