Product Video Gallery
NAPA - NAPA Legend Professional Battery
The advanced features and trusted reliability of NAPA replacement batteries are what legends are based on. NAPA Legend batteries can be a perfect match for sedans, hatchbacks, crossovers, SUVs and standard pickup trucks. Your new, modern, maintenance-free automotive battery will deliver years of dependable service. This high-powered battery is made in the United States.
The NAPA Legend Professional Battery features optimal starting power and a high reserve capacity for emergency power, as well as for running interior and exterior accessories. The reinforced internal components ensure top-level performance day in and day out. And the flush cover design, which eliminates wobbly vent plugs and hazardous acid spills, stays dry to stop corrosion before it starts.
NAPA knows how to make a car or truck battery replacement easy. Quickly install using the incorporated handles to slide into place. And take advantage of our nationwide 2-Year Free Replacement Warranty on all NAPA Legend Professional batteries. Don’t forget to order your battery accessories, like battery hold down straps, caps, covers, boxes and bolts.
Features & Benefits
Legendary Starting Power w/ Dependable Performance. Computer-Controlled Manufacturing Assures Quality & Long Life. Deep Pocket Envelope Separators Prevent Shorts For More Power. Convenient Handle For Ease Of Installation & Safe Handling.
- Legendary starting power with dependable performance.
- Full-frame optimized power plates avoid sharp wires poking through separators and directs the power straight to the lug for low resistance, higher cranking amps, and maximum starting power every time.
- Handles included for convenient installation and transportation.
- Plenty of reserve capacity for accessories, computers, and emergency needs.
- Calcium-calcium alloy provides minimal water loss and very little gassing ensuring a truly maintenance-free battery with plenty of starting power.
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Reserve Capacity||100 min|
|Battery Terminal Type||SAE|
|Manufacturer Part Number||659MF|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. 59|
|Sub Brand||The Legend Professional|
|Cranking Amperage||725 A|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||590 CCA|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Warranty Code||24 Months Free Replacement|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Manufacturer||East Penn or Clarios|