NAPA Marine Battery 12 Months Free Replacement BCI No. 27 650 A
EMAIL TO YOUR FRIEND
NAPA - NAPA Marine AGM Battery
There’s nothing better than a day on the water. Whether you’re fishing for work or boating for fun, you need a superior battery to keep things running. The NAPA Marine AGM Battery offers increased power to supply trolling motors, fishing equipment and onboard accessories. These premium quality boat batteries are entirely maintenance-free, meaning there’s no need to top up liquid levels, handle harsh chemicals or add water. Each NAPA AGM Marine and RV Battery is engineered for deep-cycle and starting service. Plus, every battery in this category offers extra deep discharge protection, so there’s no risk of interference from electric trolling.
The upgraded electrolyte suspension technology absorbs electrolytes, keeping all the internal components powered and protected, which means a longer battery life. Thanks to the AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) engineering, you don’t have to worry about dangerous battery acid spills or corrosion of the terminals, an important feature on a marine battery.
Don’t get caught on the waves with a dead battery. Shop NAPAOnline for great deals on these NAPA batteries for boats and RVs; made proudly right here in the USA and backed by a 12-Month Free Replacement Warranty. While you’re replacing your battery, check out our great deals on other marine accessories and marine engine parts.
Features & Benefits
Dual Purpose Battery For Excellent Starting & Moderate Deep Cycle Service.
- Dual purpose power ideal for larger, harder starting engines and/or moderate-duty trolling or accessory loads.
- Convenient carrying handle for ease of transportation and installation.
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.
- Exclusive high-density plate paste delivers more accessory power and extends life.
- Vibration resistant design protects battery against demanding marine use.
- Stainless steel terminals for easy installation and corrosion-free connections.
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Reserve Capacity||175 min|
|Battery Terminal Type||DIN|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DP27|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. 27|
|Cranking Amperage||800 A|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||650 A|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Warranty Code||12 Months Free Replacement|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Manufacturer||East Penn or Clarios|