Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Sealed, valve-regulated gelled electrolyte batteries can be tarsnported by air without special containers and have a non-Spillable rating by US Department of Transportation.
- Sealed, valve-regulated gelled electrolyte batteries can be transported by air without special containers and have a non-Spillable rating by US Department of Transportation.
- Thick consistency of gel and tight-packed plates prevent damaging effects of vibration.
- Sealed, Valve-Regulated Gelled Electrolyte Has Non-Spillable Rating By US Department Of Transportation. Sealed Gel Construction Prevents Dangerous Spills, Gassing & Terminal Corrosion For Safe Use. Faster Recharge Time For Quick Efficient Charging.
- Sealed gel construction prevents dangerous spills, gassing and terminal corrosion for safe use.
- Offset post w/horizontal hole, stainless steel 5/16” bolt and hex nut.
- 100% maintenance-free design eliminates the need to check liquid levels or add water.
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Reserve Capacity||77 min|
|Battery Terminal Type||T881|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8G22NF|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. 22NF|
|Sub Brand||Rechargable Gel|
|Cranking Amperage||300 A|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||210 A|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Manufacturer||East Penn Mfg., Co.|