Primary Wire 14 ga.
Primary Wire 14 ga.
Part #: BEL 785500
EMAIL TO YOUR FRIEND
Features & Benefits
Warranty: Standard : Limited Lifetime Warranty. See Manufacturer's Written Warranty.
|Warranty Available for Download|
NAPA Belden Edge Premium Spark Plug Wires come ready for installation straight out of the box. Each set carries our history of engineering leadership and innovation. Our NAPA Belden Edge line is built to save you and your customers time and money with our EZ-Fit design and “Wired for Life” guarantee.
- Save time and have peace of mind knowing that the easy-to-install NAPA Belden Edge line meets and quite often exceeds OE requirements. We design, engineer, manufacture and test every set to ensure you are getting the most advanced, reliable product possible.
- When subjected to engine heat, inferior wires melt and corrode. NAPA Belden Edge stops melting and corrosion before it starts. To do this, we changed the way our wires are made. It takes high voltage to power a vehicle. Our wires are engineered to offer low resistance and high inductance. This means higher voltage and more power that’s transferred faster and with more strength, resulting in improved power, efficiency and performance.
- Formula 46 is a specially developed wire casing offering superior heat protection. This patented protective coating uses a durable silicone base and chemical compound that is permanently bonded through grafting to create an impenetrable shield scientifically designed for strength to battle extreme heat and cold. On the inside our unique inner core offers ultra-low resistance and higher voltage. This maximizes the flow of energy from ignition to the spark plug for smoother starts, better performance and more power.
- Superior material and boot construction means NAPA Belden Edge will match or quite often exceed the original specifications for fit, form and function. Our engineers took it one step further with an improved seal that keeps moisture out and energy in, and flowing.
- Our innovative Edge design includes factory installed wire clips, trays and protective loom to keep spark plug wires properly sorted, spaced and positioned, preventing melted casings and wire arcing. These enhancements are at the heart of our time-saving EZ-Fit design for a quick and perfect installation every time. NAPA Belden Edge delivers more to your customers and to your bottom line.
|Wire Stranding||19 x 27|
|Wire Length||25 ft|
|Wire Gauge Measurement||14|
|Wire Gauge Size||14|
|Wire Temperature Range||194 Deg. F. To -40 Deg. F. (90 Deg. C. To -40 Deg. C.)|
|Wire SAE #||SAE J1128 Type GPT|
|Wire Insulation Material||Vinyl Plastic|
|Parallel Bonded Wire||No|