Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Engine specifications: displacement: 350 c.i.d., horsepower: 315 hp, torque: 372 ft-lbs., compression: 9.0:1, block: new 4-bolt main w/ 2-piece rear main seal, crankshaft: cast iron, pistons: cast aluminum, camshaft: Performer #2102, rocker arms: 1.5:1 roller, manifold: c-26 #5425 or rpm air-gap dual-quad #75254, cylinder heads: Performer RPM #60899, carburetor: Performer series or Thunder series AVS, water pump: Victor series aluminum, distributor: included, valve covers: cast aluminum - style varies by application, finish: satin, polished or endurashine, warranty: 2-year/unlimited mileage -this Performer dual-quad has the same specs as the Performer 320 w/ the addition of an Edelbrock dual four barrel intake & 500 cfm carbs. Customers have their choice of the classic c-26 intake for lower height & greater hood clearance or the latest generation Performer RPM air-gap dual-quad intake manifold. Additional options include satin aluminum or polished finish, endurashine (on rpm air-gap dual-quad) & water pump style.
- 315 HP And 372 ft./lbs. Of Torque
- Built Upon New GM Goodwrench Short Block
- Elite Series Valve Covers w/Custom Badge
- Includes 2 Edelbrock 500 cfm Carbs
- Edelbrock RPM Air Gap Dual Quad Manifold
- Custom Assembled By Edelbrock Technicians
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.
- 24-Month/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Performer RPM air-gas manifold & Thunder series AVS carbs.
- W/ long-style water pump pn.