Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Engine specifications: displacement: 347 c.i.d. (4.030 in. bore x 3.400 in. stroke), horsepower: 438 hp, torque: 413 ft-lbs., compression: 9.5:1, block: small-block (8.2 in. deck height), crankshaft: forged steel, pistons: forged, camshaft: Rollin Thunder hydraulic roller #2281, rocker arms: 1.6:1 roller #77780, manifold:, rpm air-gap, cylinder heads: Performer RPM #60255, carburetor: Thunder series AVS, water pump: Victor series aluminum, distributor: included valve covers: cast aluminum - style varies by application, finish: satin, polished & endurashine, warranty: 2-year/unlimited mileage -edelbrock's rpm 347 small-block Ford crate engine offers the best of quality & performance. Customers can also choose finish options that include: satin aluminum, polished or edelbrock's exclusive endurashine (R) finish. Additional options include the choice of front sump or rear sump oil pan --equipped w/ 3-bolt pulley damper, right-hand inlet water pump & left-hand timing pointer. Optional 4-bolt pulley damper, left-hand inlet water pump & right-hand timing pointer available by request.
- 438 hp & 413 ft-lbs of torque.
- Performer RPM intake manifold.
- Thunder series AVS 800 cfm carb.
- New Ford racing boss block.
- Aluminuminum valve covers w/ custom badge.
- Custom assembled by Edelbrock technicians.
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.
- 24-month/unlimited mileage warranty.
- Includes Rpm air-gap PN /thunder 800/pro-billet dist/front sump oil pan/cast finish.