Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Engine specifications: displacement: 350 c.i.d., horsepower: 435 hp, torque: 435 ft-lbs., compression: 9.5:1, block: new 4 bolt main w/ 1-piece rear seal, crankshaft: forged steel, pistons: hypereutectic, camshaft: Rollin Thunder hydraulic roller #2204, rocker arms: 1.5:1 roller, manifold: rpm air-gap Vortec #7516, cylinder heads: E-Tec 170 #60975, carburetor: Thunder series AVS, water pump: Victor series aluminum, distributor: included, valve covers: cast aluminum - style varies by application, finish: satin, polished or endurashine, warranty: 2-year/unlimited mileage -the Performer RPM E-Tec 435 is the ultimate 350 cubic in. small-block Chevy for muscle cars, street rods & trucks. Includes a 100% brand new short block w/ forged steel crankshaft, powdered metal rods & hypereutectic pistons, Edelbrock E-Tec 170 heads, Rollin Thunder hydraulic roller camshaft, roller rocker arms, rpm air-gap intake manifold & Thunder series AVS 800 cfm carburetor. These crate engines are offered in your choice of satin aluminum, polished or endurashine finish. Optional water pump styles are also available.
- 435 hp & 435 ft-lbs of torque.
- Edelbrock rpm air-gap Vortec manifold.
- Thunder series AVS 800 cfm carb.
- New GM short block.
- Aluminuminum valve covers w/ custom badge.
- Custom assembled by Edelbrock technicians.
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.
- 24-month/unlimited mileage warranty.
- Square-bore carb. 800 cfm. Electric choke.
- W/ short water pump pn.