Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Engine specifications: displacement: 350 c.i.d., horsepower: 363 hp, torque: 405 ft-lbs., compression: 9.0:1, block: new 4-bolt main w/ 2-piece rear main seal, crankshaft: cast iron, pistons: cast aluminum, camshaft: Rollin Thunder hydraulic roller #2208, rocker arms: 1.5:1 roller, manifold: Performer eps Vortec #2716, cylinder heads: E-Tec 170 #60975, carburetor: 750 cfm Performer or Thunder series AVS, water pump: Victor series aluminum, distributor: included/valve covers: cast aluminum - style varies by application, finish: satin, polished or endurashine, warranty: 2-year/unlimited mileage -take advantage of modern cylinder head & camshaft technology w/ the Performer 363hp hi-torq series of engines. These engines deliver high hp & a broad torque curve from off-idle through 5,500 rpm, thanks to the performer-plus Rollin Thunder hydraulic roller camshaft. In addition to the performance, this combination provides exceptional vacuum at idle so you can easily operate power brakes & vacuum powered accessories.
- 363 hp & 405 ft-lbs of torque.
- Performer eps intake Vortec.
- Thunder series AVS 650 cfm carb.
- Built upon new GM goodwrench short block.
- Assembled w/ arab bolts & msd billet distributor.
- Custom assembled by Edelbrock technicians.
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.
- 24-month/unlimited mileage warranty.
- Performer eps Vortec manifold & 750 cfm Performer series carb. Electric choke.
- W/o water pump.