Features & Benefits
Warranty: See Manufacturer's Complete Written Policy
|Warranty Available for Download|
Fuse Buddy Current Loop allows you to access and tap circuit current readings at the fuse panel, without back probing wires or connectors.
- Just remove the circuit fuse, replace it into the side of the adapter and clamp your current probe or clamp meter over the loop.
- Also handy for installers needing to monitor circuit amperage limits. Current Loop can be used on circuits up to 30 Amps.
- Can be used to diagnose a variety of problems including: Fuel Pumps, Battery Drains, A/C compressors, Blower Motors Shorts, etc.
- Plugs right into the fuse socket, very handy for measuring battery drains.
- Used with current probe or clamp meter - handy way to get current waveforms with your scope.
- Can be used on circuits up to 30 Amps.
- Fits ATM fuse size fuse receptacle (mini).
- Allows non-intrusive circuit current measurements.
|Manufacturer Part Number||307M|