Product Video Gallery
Features & Benefits
NAPA Total Eclipse Calipers feature a weather-proof black coating to protect against the elements, significantly increasing longevity. Expertly remanufactured to rigorous quality and performance standards, all NAPA Total Eclipse Calipers are equipped with brand-new, premium components to guarantee exceptional reliability. All calipers are 100% pressure-tested to deliver consistent, industry-leading braking performance. Each unit arrives with a complete set of brand-new hardware for a simple, complete installation. For further peace of mind, a 2-year / 24-hour Roadside Assistance Program comes with each unit.
- NAPA Total Eclipse Calipers offer an exclusive black weather-proof coating that stops rust from forming, maintaining a showroom appearance.
- New stainless steel hardware clips and new mounting pins are included where applicable.
- Rubber seals are replaced with new high temperature EPDM rubber for extended life and optimum performance.
- Pistons are durable, resistant to cracking or pitting and handle great loads.
- New banjo bolts are included where applicable to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal.
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Sub Brand||Total Eclipse|
|Caliper Piston Material||Steel|
|Mounting Bracket Included||No|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||8.5 mm|
|Caliper Slides Included||Yes|
|Finish||Black Powder Coated|
|Casting Material||Cast Iron|
|Piston Quantity||Single Piston|