Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Designed to provide the required reduction in tailpipe emissions and meet EPA emissions requirements with assured compliance, NAPA® Universal Catalytic Converters are available for pre-OBDII (1995 and older) vehicles.
- EPA COMPLIANT -- Designed for use on pre-OBDII vehicles, 1995 & older. Not legal for sale or use in California and Colorado. Legal in New York and Maine on all pre-OBD vehicles only. Consult your state’s aftermarket converter regulations for details.
- NO BREAK IN REQUIRED -- Ready to operate with application-specific converter shell design and mat compression, no converter break in required after installation
- DURABLE -- Features stainless-steel body with aluminized pipe and heat shields for durability
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTION -- Customizable design features expandable bushings for easy fitment and may require specialized fabrication or and/or welding for installation
- OE-STYLE DESIGN – Features aluminized heat shields when originally equipped, to match OE design, protecting the undercarriage from heat created by the converter
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Backed by NAPA’s 25,000-mile/40,000-kilometer emissions& 5-year 50,000-mile/80,000-kilometer structural integrity warranty.
- Modifications To The Exhaust System Including Fabrication Or Welding May Be Required To Install Universal Converters
- NAPA Standard Catalytic Converters, Available For Pre-OBD (1995 & Older) Vehicles Are Engineered w/ Durable Stainless Steel Bodies, OE-Style Design Features, Including Hangers, Flanges, Decouplers, & Brackets For Precision Fit.