Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
The Wilton® Classic Series F-Clamps are among the first of their kind. With a timeless design, this series is an industry favorite. A simple, no-frills construction means it simply gets the job done. This features four of our most popular sizes - MMS-4, 4" MINI F-CLAMP, MMS-8, 8" MINI F-CLAMP, 1800S-8, 8" REGULAR DUTY F-CLAMP and 1800S-12, 12" REGULAR DUTY F-CLAMP.
- Weighing in at just a couple pounds each, the Mini F-Clamps are built tough and are small enough to tackle smaller, more intricate jobs where a standard clamp is just too big. Built on the same platform as the Classic Series F-clamps that has been trusted for decades.
- Weighing In At Just A Couple Pounds Each, The Mini F-clamps Are Built Tough And Are Small Enough To Tackle Smaller, More Intricate Jobs Where A Standard Clamp Is Just Too Big. Built On The Same Platform As The Classic Series F-clamps That Has Been Trusted For Decades.
- Black Oxide Spindle Resists Wear And Tear While Impeding Rust.
- Drop Forged Arm Provides Minimal Flex Under Heavy Workloads.
- Swivel Pad Centers On Work Piece For A Sturdy Hold.
- Sturdy Tommy Bar Is Engineered For Durability And Comfort.
- Lifetime Warranty
|Size Range||4, 8, 8, 12|
|Clamp Style or Name||F-Clamp|
|Opening Size||2-1/4, 2-1/4, 4-3/4, 5-1/2|