NAPA The Legend Professional Battery BCI No. 36R 650 A Wet
EMAIL TO YOUR FRIEND
Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Legendary Starting Power w/ Dependable Performance. Computer-Controlled Manufacturing Assures Quality & Long Life. Deep Pocket Envelope Separators Prevent Shorts For More Power. Convenient Handle For Ease Of Installation & Safe Handling.
- Legendary starting power with dependable performance.
- Deep-pocket narrow-rib envelope separators protect the grids helping to prevent shorts and dramatically improve reliability and extend service life.
- Plenty of reserve capacity for accessories, computers, and emergency needs.
- Calcium-calcium alloy provides minimal water loss and very little gassing ensuring a truly maintenance-free battery with plenty of starting power.
- Full-frame optimized power plates avoid sharp wires poking through separators and directs the power strait to the lug for low resistance, higher cranking amps, and maximum starting power every time.
|Battery Terminal Type||SAE|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. 36R|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||650 A|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Cranking Amperage||800 A|
|Manufacturer||East Penn Mfg., Co.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||636RMF|
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Reserve Capacity||120 min|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|