Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Specifically designed to handle the rigors of long, deep discharges and long, slow recharges. Delivers dependable power for trolling motors, heavy auliliary loads, communications, electronic equipment and power for starting.
- Specifically designed to handle the rigors of long, deep discharges and long, slow recharges.
- Specially formulated deep-cycle oxide is precision pasted onto grids.
- Durable hard rubber one-piece cover resists breakage.
- Low maintenance battery reduces watering intervals.
- Handles for ease of transportation.
|Battery Terminal Type||T975|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. 984|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||530 A|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Cranking Amperage||650 A|
|Manufacturer||East Penn Mfg., Co.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||821|
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Reserve Capacity||360 min|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|