Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
NAPA Extended Travel CV axles utilize a sliding center shaft that allows for greater suspension travel for lifted applications which reduces the stress on stock components.
- 8 ball inner and outer joints eliminates failure from lift kits and increased ride height, with 60% more operationg angle range on the inboard joint.
- Sliding spine center shaft technology allows for up to a full 40mm more travel than stock OE units for greater suspension travel for off-road and lifted applications.
- All necessary attached hardware & grease Included.
- Premium Thermoplastic Dust Boots
- Stainless Steel Clamps
- Precision Machined Solid Steel Heat Treated Center Shafts
|End 2 Type||Grooved|
|Outboard Spline Quantity||33|
|Outboard Joint Type||Conventional|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GM-8026ET|
|Sub Brand||New CV Axles|
|CV Joints Included||Yes|
|CV Driveshaft Compressed Length||21.73|
|Includes ABS Inner Sensor Ring||No|
|Inboard Joint Type||Flange|
|End 1 Type||Flange|
|Universal Joints Included||Yes|