Features & Benefits
Every remanufactured electronic throttle body undergoes a proprietary disassembly, inspection and renewal process. Each component is meticulously evaluated and then renewed or replaced, depending on whether the component meets our stringent engineering standards. A proprietary cleaning process prevents the throttle bore surface from deformity, ensuring optimum airflow. Every unit is tested for all critical functions, including response time and air flow at multiple points to ensure peak performance.
- Each unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Each component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced resulting in reliable and consistent performance.
- A specialized component cleaning process prevents the throttle bore surface from being deformed, ensuring optimum air flow.
- The high and low integrated throttle position sensors are tested to match O.E. characteristics throughout the entire operational range.
- Final assemblies are tested for all critical functions, including response time and air flow at multiple points.
- Each unit is guaranteed to function like the original.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
|Gasket or Seal Included||No|
|Throttle Body Inlet Shape||Round|
|Throttle Body Actuation Type||Electric|
|Fuel System Type||Gas|
|Bore Diameter||60 mm|
|Throttle Position Sensor Included||Yes|
|Inlet Diameter||71 mm|
|Throttle Body Spacer Included||No|
|Throttle Body Finish||Natural|
|Outlet Diameter||63 mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||676008|
|Throttle Body Outlet Shape||Round|
|Throttle Body Type||Electronic|
|Contents||Electronic Throttle Body; Instruction Sheet|
|Fuel Injectors Included||No|
|Idle Air Control Motor Included||No|