Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
NGK is the Ignition Specialist with more OE expertise globally than any other brand. With over 80 years of automotive experience, NGK’s family of automotive products are driven by extreme dedication to innovation, performance and quality. NGK’s premium ignition products are manufactured to the highest durability and operational performance to meet OE standards. The Ignition Specialist full-line product offering includes: spark plugs, glow plugs, ignition coils, coil-on-plug boots and wire sets. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and globally, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services. NGK’s OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist offering quality replacement parts for domestic and import vehicles.
- NGK 8mm ultra-low resistance magnetic core, wire wound ignition cable wire sets manufactured with OEM or better specified spark plug and distributor boots.
- NGK wire sets are manufactured with a high temperature silicone jacket to resist underhood temperatures up to 482 degrees F.
- NGK wire sets are manufactured with high density, premium fiberglass braiding reinforcement over EPDM / silicone inner insulation for superior dielectric strength and excellent cable tensile strength.
- NGK wire sets provide superior firing and fuel savings, outstanding durability, excellent noise suppression, and consistent performance.
- NGK wire sets are constructed with stainless steel terminals and a silicone seal at the spark plug boot.
- NGK wire sets are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Aramid Core For Maximum Tensile Pull Strength
- Fiber Tape For Added Tensile Strength
- Internal Insulation Protects Against High Energy Voltage Leakage
- Alloy Wire Winding For Superior Suppression Of EMI & RFI
|Wire Type||Super Magnetic Core Wire|
|Spark Plug Wire Diameter||8 mm|
|# of Wires||8|