Using advanced re-engineering materials and processes, our master cylinders match O.E. performance and fitment. New O.E.-quality seals and cups are installed on each unit, ensuring leak-free, long-lasting performance. Cast-iron master cylinders are treated with a high-quality protective coating to prevent rust and extend product life. All units are 100% computer tested to ensure perfect fit and function.
- Only new O.E.-quality seals and cups are used in the remanufacturing process to ensure O.E. performance and reliability. All rubber components meet S.A.E. specifications.
- Bleeding kits are supplied with the unit to make the bleeding process faster and easier (where applicable).
- Bores meet critical micro-finish specifications to eliminate pitting and corrosion, a cause of premature failure.
- Cast-iron master cylinders feature a premium protective coating to minimize rust and extend unit life.
- Piston assemblies are height-gauged to ensure the master cylinder equals the O.E. unit performance.
- Plastic reservoirs are vacuum-tested to ensure they are leak free.