Brake Master Cylinder - New
Features & Benefits
Warranty: Standard : Limited Lifetime, Replacement Will Be Issued for Unit that Proves Defective During Normal Use on the Vehicle on Which It Was Originally Installed. Extended Only to the Owner of the Vehicle on Which the Unit is Installed-Not Transferable.
|Warranty Available for Download|
Designed To Match Original Equipment Fit, Form & Function.
- OE Matched Materials and Design, Vehicle Specific Design, Cast Iron Or Aluminum (Depending On OE).
- Dependable Operation, Prevents Fluid Bypass, Provides Extended Service Life.
- New Piston Assembly And Return Spring, Prevents Brake Drag And Premature Pad Wear.
- EPDM And SBR Rubber Compnents, Meets all SAE Specs and Compatible with Brake Fluid.
- Rust Preventive Finish
- 100% New OE Quality Seals
- NAPA Brakes Offers A Wide Range Of Master Cylinders For Domestic And Import Vehicles. Each NAPA Brakes Master Cylinder Employs The Unique Characteristics Needed To Meet The Special Requirements Of The Brake System For Which It's Designed.
|Primary Outlet Thread||M14x1.0|
|# of Line Ports||2|
|Master Cylinder Material||Aluminum|
|Primary Outlet Size||M14X1|
|Finish||Rust Preventative Coated|
|# of Mounting Holes||2|
|Secondary Outlet Thread||M14x1.0|