Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Hybrid electric (HEV), Plug-In Hybrid Electric (PHEV) and Electric (EV) vehicles rely on Drive Motor Battery Packs to power their electric propulsion motors. Also known as High-Voltage Batteries or Hybrid Batteries, Drive Motor Battery Packs are recharged through regenerative braking, a plug-in charger (if the vehicle is equipped), or an internal combustion engine (HEV only). Over time, the Drive Motor Battery pack eventually loses its ability to hold a charge or suffers an internal failure. Our Drive Motor Battery Packs are remanufactured to utilize the best-available components and strictest testing requirements to get your hybrid or electric vehicle back on the road at a fraction of the O.E. replacement cost.
- Renewal Cell Battery Packs: Each battery module is thoroughly validated through more than 20 hours of advanced testing protocols prior to acceptance for use in a remanufactured battery pack.
- New Cell Battery Packs: The battery pack has been upgraded with NEW battery cells that provide equal or higher capacity than OEM.
- After using proprietary module pairing algorithms, the assembled battery pack is balanced and subjected to a gauntlet of charging, energy, and discharging tests to verify that each module is operating at a consistent efficiency.
- As equipped, the Battery Electronic Control Units, relays, fans, and other internal components are renewed and 100% tested to guarantee proper function and cooling of the battery pack.
- Terminal nuts and connectors are electro-tin-plated to prevent corrosion and improve conductivity.
- If equipped, sheet metal covers are powder-coated to increase corrosion protection and appearance.
- Battery packs are shipped in reusable containers to improve the product’s overall sustainability and facilitate easier core returns.