Air Impact Wrench Carlyle Stubby Impact Wrench 3/8" 3/4"
Features & Benefits
Warranty: Standard : See Manufacturer's Complete Written Policy
|Warranty Available for Download|
Variable speed throttle gives user ultimate control in feather throttle applications.
- High performance power to weight ratio producing 550 ft. lbs. breakaway torque while weighing 2.2 lbs
- Positive touch comfort grip makes this tool easy to work with for extended periods of time.
- One piece motor design delivers smooth/stable torque output.
- Durable jumbo hammer impact mechanism delivers powerful torque in a small size.
- One hand forward reverse mechanism can be easily switched for both left and right hand use.
- Three position speed regulator allows technician to control power output in the forward direction.
- Clutch housing trigger guide provides a smooth consistent trigger pull.
- Overall length of 4 1/4" provides easier access to confined areas such as exhaust manifold bolts.
|Maximum Torque||475 ft lb|
|Speed||3-Speed / Variable|
|Unit Weight||2.2 lbs|
|Maximum RPM||9,000 RPM|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6-1084|
|Working Air Pressure||90 PSI|
|Anvil Size||0.75 in|
|Drive Size||3/8 in|
|Recommended Airline Pressure||90 lb/in²|
|Contents||(1) Impact Wrench|
|CFM Rating||4.5 cfm|
|Hose Size||3/8" I.D.|
|Anvil Length||0.75 in|