Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Proto Tools is an American industrial hand tool company. Founded as Plomb, it is presently a division of Stanley Black & Decker. The company is credited with creating the first combination wrench in 1933.
- Accurate to ± 4% of torque reading in both directions at 20% to 100% of full scale.
- High alloy torsion drive design — accuracy not effected by hand position.
- Dual scale (English/Metric) with clockwise and counterclockwise operation — fewer wrenches needed to complete job.
- High alloy torsion drive design accuracy not effected by hand position.
- Dual scale (Metric/English) with clockwise and counterclockwise operation fewer wrenches needed to complete job.
- Memory needles are standard on all wrenches except electric light models.
- Easy-to-read, high contrast scale.
- Laser marked serial number for traceability.
- N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable CW certi cation supplied with each wrench.
|Rotation||Counterclockwise & Clockwise|
|Drive Size||3/8 in|