Features & Benefits
Using advanced re-engineering materials and processes, our Window Lift Motors meet all O.E. standards of performance and fitment. All internal components are inspected and gauged to determine if they should be renewed or replaced. 100 % testing ensures that each unit will function as expected, providing years of reliable service.
- Each motor is tested 100%. Testing includes loading the motor on a simulated window fixture to verify speed and strength of the motor.
- For motors which have an auto up / down feature, output signals and pulse counts are matched to the vehicle application and motors are shipped in the ‘full up position’.
- Every motor has its internal components inspected and gauged. Bushings are gauged and re-impregnated with lubricating oil, ball bearings are replaced with new and armatures are fully tested to ensure insulation
- Internal gears are gauged, inspected and renewed for reuse or replaced if out of spec. Replacement gears are redesigned with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage.
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged guaranteeing efficiency and reliability.
- Every remanufactured motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life.
|Contents||Window Lift Motor, Instruction Sheet|