Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
For over 30 years, Rotary Lift has built quality into every two-post they’ve designed. The SPO10 has proven this time and time again. With features like the original single piece “double S” shaped column, true asymmetric columns, three-position flip-up adapters, available 3-stage arms with thread-up or truck adapters and extended height models, the SPO10 delivers everything your shop needs. Need a little more speed in your shop? Supercharge your lift with Shockwave™ and get 2x faster rise and descent, Spotline™ assisted vehicle spotting, and 110v DC power. With so many choices, why would you look anywhere else?
- True Symmetrical Lift Design Allows Vehicle Load To Be Between The Columns. Allows Most Truck & Van Doors To Fully Open Ahead Of Lifting Columns.
- Patented "Double-S" Shaped Column Design & Single Piece Construction Virtually Eliminate Column Distortion By Placing Load-Bearing Surface At The Back Of The Column. The Design Provides A Smooth Bearing Surface That Life Of Both The Columns & Sliders
- Abrasion-Resistant Padded Overhead Switch Bar Prevents Vehicles From Contacting Overhead Structure & Damaging Paint & Metal By Cutting Off Power Automatically.
- Arm Restraints Provide For Easy Positioning Of Arms. They Engage When The Lift Is Raised & Automatically Disengage When The Lift Is Fully Lowered.
- Overhead Non-Load Bearing Cable Used For Equalization and Balance Of Carriages, Letting Our Two Full Stroke Hydraulic Cylinders Provide The Tremendous Lifting Force.
- Single Point Lock Release Allows The Technician To Disengage Both Column Latches At The Same Time, Eliminating Waste Time For The Technician Moving From One Side To The Other Before Lowering.
|Safety Lock Equipped||YES|
|Lift Pad Height||4 3/4", 7", 10 1/4"|
|Lift Safety Lock Release Type||Manual|
|Lift Drive Thru Clearance||102 1/2"|
|Lift Height of Rise||78 1/4"|
|Lift Safety Locks Type||Mechanical Auto Engaging|
|Lift Arm Restraint Type||Gear Type|
|Lift Motor Size||2 hp|
|Width Between Columns||11' 5 1/2"|
|Lift Model||2 Post|
|Lift Weight||1590 lbs|
|Lift Capacity||10000 lbs|
|Lift Height||11' 10 3/4"|
|Lift Equalization Type||Cable|
|Lift Width||11' 5 1/2"|
|Lift Drive Mechanism Type||Hydraulic|
|Contents||2 Post Surface Lift Symmetrical 10,000 lbs. Flip-Up Adapters Blue In Color|
|Lift Weight Capacity||10,000 lbs|
|Lift Safety Lock Intervals||4 1/4" Increments After The First 18"|
|Lift Electrical Requirements||208/230 Volt|