Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
TTX Control arms are the ultimate all-in-one solution for your suspension repair.
Offering all the benefits of a TTX ball joint, with patented sintered bearings and integrated dust boots; they also include upgraded bushings and stronger control arm body, corrosion resistance and upgraded hardware.
- Forged Steel control arm with a Filled in Hole/Recess & Thicker Cross Section for additional stiffness and strength.
- Manufactured with Mevotech patented sintered metal bearings for superior durability and service life.
- Enhanced bushing design using upgraded rubber, with added knurling which locks the control arm bushing to the sub-frame.
- Ball joint designed with a thicker flange for increased stiffness and to prevent deformation.
- Optimized, application specific ball stud system with added material to the sphere size.
- Part specific Slotted Castle Nut & Easy Snap Cotter Pin provided to secure ball joint to the vehicle.
- Comes with pre-applied Nylok thread adhesive for sturdy and secure fastener retention.
- A 180 Degree SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability.
- Repel-TEK™ surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life.
|Ball Joint Stud Type||Threaded|
|Grease Fitting Included||Yes|
|Control Arm Bushing Material||Rubber|
|Adjustable Control Arm||No|
|Ball Joint Mounting Type||Press In|
|Control Arm Quantity||1|
|Ball Joint Mounting Hole Quantity||1|
|Adjustable Ball Joint||No|
|Control Arm Color||Black|
|Control Arm Material||Steel|
|Control Arm Construction||Casting/Forged|
|Ball Joint Quantity||1|