Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
NAPA Brakes Adaptive One Coated Rotors are corrosion resistant, so rotor edges and vanes stay cleaner longer, optimizing air flow and product performance. The coating also keeps rust from forming along the outer edges of the pad swept area to prevent rust-jacking. These rotors offer The Best Defense Against Rust and Corrosion.
- 100% Polymer Coated Rotors keeps vanes and edges cleaner longer to optimize airflow, overall perfoamnce.
- Exceeds the 300+ hour accelerated salt spray corrosion resistance test. Can withstand the harshest environmental elements.
- OE matched fit, form and function. Recommended first replacement for newer vehicles with OE coated rotors.
- CNC turned finish for better pad to rotor contact.
- Application specific metallurgy to keep brakes cool, quiet and vibration free.
- Ready to install out of the box. Do not need to wash or turn.
|Discard Thickness||1.063 in|
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor||Vented|
|Brake Rotor Material||Cast Iron|
|Sub Brand||Adaptive One Coated|
|Bolt Hole Diameter||0.559 in|
|Center Hole Diameter||2.79 in|
|Bolt Circle Diameter||4.528 in|
|Directional or Non-Directional||Non-Directional|
|Rust Resistant Coating||Yes|
|Bolt Hole Quantity||5|
|Disc Finish||Polymer Coated|
|Manufacturer||Brake Parts Inc. Products|
|ABS Tone Ring Included||No|
|Outside Diameter||12.638 in in|
|Nominal Thickness||1.181 in|