PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants ("Members") in the NAPA Rewards Program (“Program”) are subject to these Program Terms and Conditions. Program membership is open to all eligible retail customers of participating NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores ("Participating Stores") who reside in the United States and Puerto Rico and are at least 18 years old.
The objective of the Program is to reward eligible NAPA AUTO PARTS retail customers for shopping frequently at NAPA.
MEMBERSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Eligible NAPA AUTO PARTS retail customers may enroll in the Program at Participating Stores and online at NAPAOnline.com/rewards. NAPA commercial, wholesale, or other accounts receiving a standing discount are not eligible to participate in the Program. Additionally, employees of NAPA, Genuine Parts Company, NAPA independently owned stores, and their dependents are not eligible to participate in the Program. The definition of a dependent of a NAPA, Genuine Parts Company, or NAPA Auto Parts store employee includes, but is not limited to, any person who may use that employee's NAPA company discount.
- There is no fee to participate in the Program. NAPA asks that the Member provide basic contact information, including name, address, mobile phone number, and email address to ensure the security of the Program and also to communicate Program updates and information to the Member. If the customer is paying with cash, a mobile phone number will be required.
- Members may cancel participation in the Program at any time. It is possible to delete your NAPA Rewards account at any time by signing in to your account and reviewing the My NAPA Rewards page in the My Account section. Members may also request not to be communicated to by notifying the Program Administrator via email at [email protected] or via mail at NAPA Rewards, Marketing Department, 2999 Wildwood Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339.
- Any abuse of the Program, failure to follow any terms of the Program, or any misrepresentation may subject Members to card revocation and will affect eligibility for further participation in the Program. NAPA may revoke Membership in the Program at any time. NAPA reserves the right to seek all remedies, whether available at law or at equity, criminal or civil, in the event Member defrauds or abuses the Program, fails to follow any terms of the Program, or makes any misrepresentation to NAPA, Genuine Parts Company, or a NAPA Auto Parts store.
NAPA AUTO PARTS STORE PARTICIPATION
- Once a Member has enrolled for the Program at a Participating Store, Points and Rewards will be accumulated and redeemable at all Participating Stores.
- At this time, not all NAPA stores participate. For a list of Participating Stores, please see the Locations page. As new locations roll out the program they will be added to the Locations page. Additionally, NAPA will communicate new stores in the Program to customers in the area via email. To ensure you hear about new Participating Stores in your area, sign up to receive email from NAPA at https://www.napaonline.com/login/subscribe.
ENROLLMENT AND PROGRAM PARTICIPATION
- Eligible retail customers may enroll in the Program by signing up at Participating Stores or online, by creating a NAPA Online account. For a list of Participating Stores, please see the Locations page. Members must provide the required information to be enrolled and to be eligible for rewards and may be required to provide a mobile phone number depending on method of payment. (If paying with cash, the Member’s mobile phone number will be used for identification to ensure security of the account.)
- In order to accumulate and redeem rewards, a mobile phone number must be provided at the time of purchase. Customer should identify him or herself as a NAPA Rewards member to the NAPA counterperson at the time of purchase.
- For each $1 spent per transaction, Member will receive one (1) Point. For every 100 Points earned by the Member, the Member will receive a reward of one (1) $5 merchandise credit (a "Reward”) to be used at a Participating Store or on NAPAOnline.com.
- Rewards will be immediately available for use in a future transaction and will be automatically applied to the Member’s next transaction at the rate of one $5 Reward per transaction. It is not possible to redeem more than one (1) $5 Reward per transaction.
- The appropriate number of Points will be automatically deducted from the Member's account balance for every NAPA Reward added to Member’s account.
- NAPA Rewards on a Member's account will expire 90 days from the time they are earned, at the conclusion of the Program or at the sole discretion of NAPA, whichever occurs first. Points expire one year from the time they are earned.
- Points from multiple accounts may not be combined unless authorized by NAPA.
- Prior purchases or purchases at stores not participating in the program are not eligible for Points or Rewards.
POINTS, REWARDS, & REDEMPTION
- Points and Rewards balances will be available to the member online at NAPAonline.com in the My NAPA Rewards section of My Account. The Member is required to complete an online account in order to view Points and Rewards balance. This is required in order to ensure security of the account.
- Member may redeem NAPA Rewards at Participating Stores by providing the Member’s verified mobile phone number.
- A NAPA Reward used during a transaction will be deducted from the total NAPA Reward balance available on account.
- NAPA Rewards may not be combined or transferred to any other type of NAPA promotional offering or reward except at NAPA's discretion.
- A minimum purchase of $10 is required to redeem a $5 NAPA Reward.
- Points have no cash value, are non-negotiable, and cannot be redeemed either in whole or in part for cash.
- NAPA Rewards do not constitute property and may only be used by the Member. They may not be sold, shared, brokered, bartered, gifted, or otherwise transferred for consideration, other than as authorized in writing by NAPA or as expressly provided for in these Program Terms and Conditions, and any receipt or use of Points and/or Rewards in violation of the terms and conditions herein will render such Points and/or Rewards void.
- Taxes on NAPA Rewards or other Program benefits may apply where required by law. Any tax liability, including disclosure, is the sole responsibility of the Member.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM RULES & INFORMATION
- NAPA is the exclusive sponsor of this Program and reserves the right to limit the number of participants in the Program.
- NAPA reserves the right to cancel, modify or restrict any aspect of the Program at any time with or without notice.
- NAPA reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to terminate a Member's enrollment in the Program after twelve (12) months of account inactivity. All accrued Points and Rewards will be lost if the membership expires or is cancelled.
- NAPA, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to Member, may change at any time and for any NAPA Auto Parts store or for the entire Program:
- The minimum in-store transaction value needed to earn Points.
- The value of the NAPA Reward earned by the Member.
- The number of Points needed to earn a NAPA Reward.
- The period of time Member has to use Points to earn NAPA Rewards.
- The period of time Member has to use NAPA Rewards.
- Points and NAPA Rewards, as reflected in NAPA’s records, shall be deemed correct and NAPA reserves the right to determine the qualification for any transaction and to correct or modify the Reward amount at any time based on NAPA records and calculation of account information.
- By becoming a member of the Program, customer agrees to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from NAPA.
- NAPA is not responsible for communications, including Points or NAPA Rewards, lost due to a change of address or other contact information.
- The Program shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, without regard to its conflict of laws and principles. Members in the Program submit solely to the jurisdiction of any appropriate state court within Cobb County, Georgia (or, if Federal Court is appropriate, in the Northern Dist. Court Of Georgia, Atlanta Division) for adjudication of disputes arising from this Agreement.
- Program Terms and Conditions are void only to the extent prohibited by law.
- NAPA's failure to exercise any of its rights under these Program Rules or its delay in enforcing or exercising any of those rights shall not constitute a waiver of such rights.
- The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as NAPA, at its sole discretion, elects to designate a program termination date.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND ADDITIONAL TERMS
BY ENROLLING IN THE PROGRAM AND REDEEMING THE REWARDS, THE MEMBER AGREES THAT NAPA, GENUINE PARTS COMPANY, ALL NAPA AUTO PARTS STORES, AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY MEMBERS OR ANY PERSON FOR, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NEGLECTED TO BE TAKEN WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ERRORS IN POSTING POINTS TO ACCOUNTS. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF, OR DELAY IN RECEIVING, ANY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION, CORRESPONDENCE, POINTS OR REWARDS; (B) THEFT OR UNAUTHORIZED REDEMPTION OF REWARDS OR USE OF A REWARD CAUSED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF SPONSOR OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS; (C) ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR (D ) ANY ERRORS PUBLISHED IN RELATION TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, ERRORS OF DESCRIPTION, AND ERRORS IN THE CREDITING OR DEBITING OF POINTS FROM MEMBER ACCOUNTS. NAPA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT, WITHOUT NOTICE, ANY ERRORS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO MEMBERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DELAY IN OR FAILURE TO PERFORM DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND THE RELEASED PARTIES’ CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACT OF GOD, ACT OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTER, TERRORISM, OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A THIRD PARTY. THE SOLE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (WHETHER YOUR CLAIM IS BASED IN LAW OR EQUITY) SHALL BE THE CREDITING OR RE-CREDITING TO THE PROGRAM ACCOUNT POINTS IN AN AMOUNT NO GREATER THAN THE NUMBER OF POINTS AT ISSUE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN THESE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EVERYTHING REGARDING THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND THE REWARDS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF MEMBER'S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. Neither the Program nor any Reward or benefit offered by the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by Members against NAPA.