- The Access Adarac Truck Rack takes lengthy load-hauling to a new level
- Ideal for transporting long, bulky items like ladders, logs, and rebar
- Custom-made and tailored to fit your specific truck
- Steel rails on the Access Adarac Truck Rack support 500 pounds
- Installation requires no drilling; it just bolts into your stake pockets
- All Access tonneau covers and other inside-the-rail covers are compatible
- Tie-down rails are built-in to help you secure your freight loads
- Backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Install a raised truck rack to your pickup truck bed for maximum cargo carrying capacity and you can haul just about anything. The Access Adarac Truck Rack adds a reliable raised rail storage area above your truck bed, acting as a second deck for securing long items like logs, ladders, equipment and other lengthy cargo. The best part is that it doesn't require any drilling and doesn't interfere with your tonneau cover.
Access manufactures your Adarac Truck Rack based on the measurements of your specific vehicle for a seamless fit. It simply bolts into your stake pockets and only requires one wrench to install - no drilling or welding is necessary. The rails are composed of strong steel and can withstand loads of up to 500 pounds. The incorporated tie-down rails allow you to secure your cargo, and the crossbars may be modified to accomodate a wide range of cargo sizes.
You don't have to sacrifice your Access tonneau cover or other inside-the-rail tonneau cover because the Access Adarac Truck Rack sits on your bed. Its crossbars are raised above the roofline, allowing you to store tall items in your bed while keeping your rear view clear. A 1-Year Warranty is included.