Attention: The following information pertains to products purchased through the NAPA Accessories & Performance Parts division of NAPA Auto Parts. Orders placed through this division begin with an ACC (ACC-123456). For return information concerning NAPA replacement parts & non-accessories orders, please click here.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied with the item or items you receive, we do allow returns or exchanges within 30 days of shipment. Most of our items are easily returnable, however due to the nature of custom-made accessories and some agreements we have with manufacturers, some exclusions, restrictions, and fees may apply to specific items. Read on for further details.
The effects of COVID-19 on supply chains and public safety are unpredictable and always changing. Above all, we never want our customers to feel inconvenienced, obligated, or unsafe in order to make a return or exchange.
With this in mind, we're taking additional steps to communicate with our customers and making updates to our return policies where appropriate on a case-by-case basis. Our customer service team is available every day to discuss unique situations and extenuating circumstances by phone or live chat.
As always, we will follow guidelines set by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and work to keep our customers up-to-date on any changes to our policies.
- Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns must be accompanied by an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number. See Procedures and Policies below for more information.
- To begin the returns process, start by calling 855-392-5646 or email [email protected] for detailed instructions and an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number. Returns without an accompanying RGA number cannot be accepted. When calling, please have your full order number ready, as well as your contact information, and your reason for returning.
- All returns must be in a new, unused, and resellable condition. Return items must include all original packaging, as well as any included hardware, instructions, components, etc. We unfortunately cannot accept used, painted, scratched, drilled, bent, or otherwise modified items.
- Returns must be shipped in their original carton with the Returned Goods Authorization number clearly displayed on the outside of the container. Please call or email us with a tracking number as soon as one is provided to you.
- We always recommend insuring your shipment for the full purchase price of the item for your protection.
- We cannot reimburse any incurred expenses for labor, towing, installation, removal, etc.
- Items returned without prior approval cannot be accepted.
- Many of our products are protected by warranty from their manufacturer. The extent of these warranties and the length of time they cover varies from product to product.
- After 30 days from your shipment, your order is no longer considered returnable, but it may be covered by a manufacturer's warranty, and subject to the manufacturer's specific policies and procedures.
- If you find a manufacturer's defect in your product, we'll be happy to help you by working with the manufacturer to process a warranty claim.
- You should see funds credited to your original payment method 3-5 days after we receive and verify your returned item.
- We can only credit funds to your original payment method.
- In the event of a return that is not the result of an error or defect, a 15% restocking fee will be charged and deducted from your refund amount.
- Your restocking fee does not include the cost of return shipping.
Return Shipping Charges
- In the event of an error or defect, either on the part of the manufacturer or our site, we offer return shipping at no cost to you.
- If your return is not the result of an error or defect, we do deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund amount. This includes orders that were originally offered with Free Shipping.
- If you wish to exchange your item for something different, the same terms and conditions apply. However, we do waive the 15% restocking fee as a courtesy to you.
- Any difference in pricing, including any applicable shipping charges, will be refunded or charged to your original payment method.
- At your request, we can ship your replace item before we receive your return item. However, if the original item is not received within ten days, we must charge you in full for the replacement item, including any applicable fees.
- All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Some items cannot be returned and are considered Exchange Only. These items include snowplows and salt spreaders.
Cancellations or Refused Delivery
- Cancellations are accepted completely free of charge any time before your order has shipped.
- Any order cancelled after shipment will be considered a return and is subject to our return policies above.
- A refused delivery is also considered a return and subject to our return policies above, except where refused on the basis of shipping damage.
- In the event that your order arrives with visible damage, refuse the shipment and notify us at [email protected]. We'll arrange a replacement to be shipped. Please keep all contents for the shipper to inspect.
- If your order is delivered by truck freight, inspect and notate any visible damage before signing for the delivery. Contact us within 2 business days and we will gladly file a claim on your behalf. If the damage is not notated at the receipt of delivery, the carrier may deny the damage claim, and we will be unable to refund or replace your order.
- If your package arrives with no visible damage, but the item inside is damaged, contact our customer service team immediately. Concealed damage must be reported within 2 business days of delivery. If concealed damage remains unreported for more than 2 business days, we will be unable to refund or replace your order.
Most often, our customers are highly satisfied with their orders, and we consider returns to be a rare but necessary occurrence. That said, there are items for which we are unable to accept returns for any reason beyond a manufacture defect, or an error on our part. These items include:
- Any item not in a new and resellable condition. That includes items without their original packaging, items missing hardware, instructions, or other components that were originally included.
- Items that have been installed or modified in any way. That includes used items, painted items, as well as bent, scratched, or damaged items.
- Made-to order items such as seat covers, dashboard covers, and car covers.
- Made-to-order items that include monograms or embroidered logos.
- Clearance, closeout, and liquidation items.
- Roof racks and cargo carriers.
- Cargo liners and floor mats.
- Any Eibach item.
- Special orders.