- Securely seal the slits in the frame of your truck’s tailgate with the easy-to-use Access TrailSeal Tailgate Gasket
- Don’t let precious cargo like sand or soil leech out of the cracks; prevent moisture and dust from flowing into your truck bed
- Works best when paired with a covered bed (hard-shell toppers or tonneau covers); no interference with tailgate function
- Cut the rolled stripping to your needed length, and simply apply using the incorporated 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Installation kit includes detailed instructions, cleaning pads and 8.5 feet of TrailSeal
Not even a granule of soil will escape from your hard-working pickup truck bed after applying the Access TrailSeal Tailgate Gasket. And, the supplies under your hard-shell topper or tonneau cover will stay free from any moisture or debris thanks to the comprehensive seal you create with this DIY project.
That’s right, no rain, no ice, no mildew, no salty humid moisture. TrailSeal is a hefty all-weather bumper that slides down into the gaps framing your tailgate. A thorough application will not affect the function (gentle open and complete shutting) of your tailgate.
The 8.5-foot long Access TrailSeal Tailgate Gasket can be sliced and diced into the exact measurements you need. Adhere each piece using the incorporated 3M backing.