- The aFe Air Intake increases the amount of fresh oxygen your engine uses, resulting in greater acceleration and overall power
- Choose from two different designs based on the make and model of your vehicle:
- Stage 1: Replaces your stock air filter, and air box
- Stage 2: Replaces your stock air filter, air box, and intake tube
- Choose one of three different filter options for your aFe Air Intake:
- Pro 5 R: the original aFe filter - five layers of oiled cotton fabric
- Pro Dry S: Oil-free synthetic filter - aFe's lowest-maintenance filter
- Pro Guard 7: Extreme service filter composed of seven layers: five of oiled cotton fabric and two of non-woven polyester
- Reusable and washable filters
- Installation is simple thanks to bolt-on design; no modifications necessary
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
If your stock air intake system is starved of oxygen, you're robbing your vehicle of powerful performance potential. It's past time you installed an aFe Magnum Force Air Intake System and unleashed your engine's true force. The aFe Magnum Force Air Intake delivers wide open supply of air to your engine, resulting in increased acceleration and up to an additional 50 horsepower.
Based on the year, make and model of your vehicle, you can choose between two stages of intake systems: Stage 1 replaces the factory air intake box and filter; Stage 2 systems replace the factory air intake box, air filter, and intake tube. The components of your aFe Intake are custom-tuned to your vehicle's make, model, and year for optimal flow. Regardless of the stage you choose, your kit comes complete with an aFe performance air filter and a powder-coated, steel heat shield that helps keep the air cooler and denser.
Your aFe Magnum Force Intake performs optimally when used alongside your other aftermarket components. This intake comes as a simple, bolt-on kit that can be installed in as little as 15 minutes using only standard hand tools - no drilling or modifications required! Comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: Under the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code - Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301 - 2312, your vehicle's factory warranty is guaranteed by law, even if you install aftermarket equipment.