- With an AMP Research Bed X-Tender HD Max, you can increase the cargo carrying capacity in your truck bed
- When your tailgate is down, the U-shape design offers the maximum payload space: an extra 2 feet of storage
- Nylon uprights connect to sturdy and lightweight aluminum tubing for a super-strong frame that withstands years of use
- Choose between the Gray finish or the Black finish
- Installation and removal are simple
- 3-Year Warranty included
Your smaller truck bed was a wise investment, but it can be limiting when it comes to cargo capacity. Don't sell yourself or your truck short! Hauling all your gear is a breeze with the AMP Research Bed X-Tender HD Max. It adds an extra 2 feet of contoured storage space so you can easily haul your larger work or play gear.
Because the brilliant minds at AMP Research realized that rounded edges allow for a greater overall area than triangulated ones, they designed this truck bed extension to offer maximum storage footprint for all your stuff. The uprights of your AMP Research Bed X-Tender HD Max are crafted using super-strong aircraft-grade aluminum, and since they're also lightweight, lifting and lowering is a breeze. Regardless of what you're hauling, this cage is guaranteed to stay put and keep your gear securely in your truck bed. The powder coating ensures your extender can withstand years of hard use without chipping or bending, and you can choose from Black or Gray depending on your style preference.
Install and setup are simple, and when you don't need the extension, you can either fold it up and use it as a cargo organizer or remove it altogether. Go with the company that's been designing and building truck bed extenders for over two decades, AMP Research. A 3-Year Warranty is included.