- The AMP Research BedStep makes climbing into the highest truck beds a snap
- Positions on the driver's corner of the truck bed under your bumper
- Engages and retracts with a flip of your foot
- Folds back almost completely beneath your bumper
- Corner-mounted design allows for bed access without giving up your hitch
- Step up confidently even in wet weather with the reinforced, non-slip blended material foot pad
- Stainless steel pivot pins are extremely sturdy
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Aluminum alloy laminated with corrosion-resistant PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Uses the existing holes in your vehicle's bodywork to bolt-on in less than 10 minutes
- Created, developed, and manufactured in the United States of America
- 3 Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty
A common problem many truck owners run into when considering a taller vehicle or installing a lift kit on their truck is how they'll easily and safely get in and out. Sometimes it seems like you'd need a trampoline to make it into your truck bed! Well, there's no need to learn how to pole vault or buy a pogo stick: the AMP Research BedStep Truck Step is the cleverly designed bumper-mounted step that allows you to easily reach your truck bed regardless of how tall it is.
There's no rocket science involved in operating it. Just a quick flick of the foot is all it takes to activate the step. Flip it back up when you're finished, and when not in use! The BedStep Truck Bed Step stows away safely beneath the bumper and remains practically unseen when not in use. Thanks to the reliably sturdy bearing pins, and heavy-duty, lightweight cast-aluminum hinges, you'll enjoy years of hassle-free operation and solid, life long support.
The BedStep is designed by AMP Research to function effortlessly in every situation. For optimal corrosion protection, the entire surface of the step is anodized black and powder-coated with Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Even when you have to use it in the mud, rain, and snow, its glass-reinforced slip-proof resin step pad provides a surface you can step onto safely.
Best of all, it installs in just 10 minutes using existing mounting holes in your truck's bodywork. There's no need to drill or alter your truck's frame or chrome accents in any way. After all, just because you drive a taller truck doesn't mean you have to struggle to get in and out of the bed. Install an AMP Research BedStep for easy and safe access to your truck. A 3-Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty is included.