- Enjoy fast, easy, safe access to your truck bed or toolbox and cargo with the Amp Research BedStep 2 Truck Bed Step
- Foot activation flips down or retracts the step while your hands and arms are full
- Aluminum alloy components are engineered to support up to 300 pounds
- Built-tough step pad is stamped with a deep tread for great traction
- Maintenance-free self-lubing bushings and stainless-steel pivot points
- Anti-rust polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coated
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a 3-Year Warranty
The benefit of driving a hard-working pickup truck is to take all the tools, equipment and supplies you need directly to the job site. But that accessibility can fall short, especially on high-riding lifted trucks. Now you can get a leg up, by attaching the Amp Research BedStep 2 Truck Bed Step on either side of your truck bed, right behind the cab, in front of the rear wheels.
Get in and get out with a simple, hands-free operation. Simply engage this step using your shoe or boot, and never juggle the load in your hands or arms again. The reinforced composite step pad, mounted to your frame with aluminum alloy arms, can hold up to 300 pounds.
The rock-solid stability of your retractable step pad is further elevated by the hassle-free self-lubing bushings and stainless-steel pivot points. All hardware needed for this installation is included. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Amp Research BedStep 2 Truck Bed Step, made in the U.S. with a 3-Year Warranty.