- With the AMP Research PowerStep Smart Series Running Boards, you can operate your retractable running boards from your smartphone
- When the door opens, the steps expand and light up; when the door closes, they retract
- The control is in your hands: deploy, illuminate and retract your steps from your smartphone
- Designed to match the fierce, rugged profile of modern pickup trucks
- Android and iOS apps available
- A 5-Year/60,000-Mile Warranty is included
When AMP Research came out with their PowerStep series of running boards, they made a lot of waves and quite a reputation for themselves. After all, what's cooler than a running board that deploys automatically when you open your door and retracts when you close it? Throw some super-cool automated LED lights into the mix, and you'll grab everyone's attention as you descend from your truck. Now, with AMP Research PowerStep Smart Series Running Boards, they've taken things to the next level.
Imagine downloading the app, syncing to your smartphone, and remotely controlling your running boards' operation and LED light function. That's what you get with AMP Research PowerStep Smart Series Running Boards. For an outstanding and unique profile, your new running boards have been fashioned to reflect the rugged, aggressive aesthetic of the modern pickup truck. Your running boards are crafted using heavy-duty aluminum, and each step can support up to 600 lbs.
A rugged texture offers a secure grip so you can step safely and confidently into your truck, even in inclement weather. Your new kit comes with all of the essential mounting hardware as well as installation instructions that are customized for your truck's specific application. It's simple to power any LED lights you want to add using the auxiliary connector. All this is backed by a 5-Year/60,00-Mile Warranty.