- Upgrade your ride with rugged practicality when you install the AMP Research PowerStep Xtreme Running Boards
- Toughened, die-cast aluminum casing with twin electric motors
- Extend and withdraw to align with door movements
- Features black powder coat finish for year-round traction
- Incorporated LED lighting for easy step visibility
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Supported by a 5-Year Warranty
Having side steps to help you into your heavy-duty ride is a no-brainer, but you need more than just a step up. With the AMP Research PowerStep Xtreme Running Boards, you get fortified strength packaged into two, climate-resistant, classic-looking step rails.
Made with a full-strength, die-cast aluminum body, these running boards endure harsh climates and daily use for years to come. Your AMP PowerStep Boards each feature an internal electric motor that powers step extension and withdrawal whenever your vehicle doors are opened or closed. When withdrawn, your boards are covered under your ride for a compact look. When extended, you'll see LED lighting illuminating your boards for easy, safe access. These boards are made to match your lifestyle and driving habits. And, thanks to a non-corrosive, black powder coat finish, you'll enjoy added functionality without compromising style.
AMP Boards feature durable construction, dual electric machines, a drive system and a full wiring harness for a complete and comprehensive total package. Mount your ride the right way with American-made AMP Research PowerStep Xtreme Running Boards. Supported by a 5-Year/60,000-Mile Warranty.