- Optimize your recovery efforts with the dependability and rugged profile of ARB Bow Shackles
- The galvanized surface is built to last
- Pin is finished in a tough Red Powder Coating to prevent corrosion
- Three sizes are available:
- 16 millimeter with 3.25 Ton weight rating
- 19 millimeter with 4.75 Ton weight rating
- 25 millimeter with 8.5 Ton weight rating
- Weight rating: 3.25 tons for 16mm
- A 2-Year Warranty is included
When it comes to a successful retrieval operation, you'd better start with truly reliable components. After all, you must use high-quality, dependable parts to ensure the utmost safety and effectiveness. ARB Bow Shackles will provide your rig strength and security.
The type "S" shape of your ARB Bow Shackles makes them perfect for those times when recovery is necessary. The premium, galvanized finish ensures rust and corrosion never take hold, and the unique Red Powder Coated pin is easy to spot and quick to remove and replace thanks to the machined threads that readily accommodate the pin. That means no fussing or musing like with some other manufacturers.
These great-looking and reliable shackles come in three sizes for you to choose from. The 16-millimeter shackle is rated for 3.25 tons, while the 19-millimeter size can accommodate 4.75 tons. Last but certainly not least, the formidable 25-millimeter size is approved for 8.5 tons. Regardless of what size you choose, a 2-Year Warranty is included.