- Trek the off-road and keep your engine from swallowing swamp water with the ARB Safari Snorkel
- Achieves maximum performance through raised ducts and intake levels
- Ideal for unpaved exploration through creeks and ravines
- Repels wet conditions but compatible with pre-cleaners
- Transfers air intake to vehicle's exterior at high lengths
- Durable polyethylene is protected against UV damage
- Shielded against flying debris and water damage
- Installation may require vehicle modification
- Finished stainless steel hardware
If you spend your weekends trekking through the backcountry amid bodies of water, do yourself (and your engine) a favor and invest in the ARB Safari Snorkel. You'll protect your engine by maintaining clean airflow from up top while cementing your vehicle's outdoorsy, rugged look.
With this safari snorkel, you'll cross rivers, wade through ravines and survive high-flooded zones with ease, knowing your engine's precious airflow isn't compromised. By altering your air intake position to retrieve oxygen from up high (above your roof), you'll prevent splashes, debris and minor floods from drowning your engine. Thanks to UV-protected polyethylene material and high-flowing ducts, your snorkel will endure more adventures than your stock system could ever dream of. So, give your engine a lifeline while tackling nature's playground with the ARB Safari Snorkel. All necessary stainless steel hardware comes ready to be assembled from the comfort of your home garage.