- The ARB Soft Connect Recovery Shackle can help you complete your next recovery mission with reliable strength and improved usability
- Uses UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecule Weight Polyethylene) high tensile, advanced synthetic rope
- Brings a whopping 14 tons of weight-rated breaking strength
- Applicable on vehicles weighing up to 3.5 tons
- Crafted to float when submerged in water
- 2-Year Warranty Included
The uniquely designed and high reliability of the ARB Soft Connect Recovery Shackle adds strength and usability to any retrieval jobs you may need to do. This strong shackle offers a breaking strength of 32,000 pounds (14.5 tons), making it even more durable than Steel. But unlike a Steel shackle, this advanced component is designed to float in water, making it simple to recover even the shackle itself.
Your ARB Soft Connect Recovery Shackle has been engineered with a cutting-edge high tensile synthetic rope known as UHMWPE - Ultra High Molecule Weight Polyethylene. It is UV-resistant and highly flexible and can attach to practically any rated recovery point. The Hypalon sleeve safeguards the uniquely formulated synthetic rope with unrivaled abrasion resistance.
The softer nonmetal material can serve as a fuse for your recovery setup, allowing stronger parts to break before it, which minimizes danger. For secure storage, a drawstring carrying bag is provided. The mesh/nylon casing keeps your shackle dry inside, and a 2-Year Warranty is included.